Four locally extinct mammal species have been successfully reintroduced to the Reserve to date, these include:
- Greater Stick Nest Rat (Leporillus conditor)
- Burrowing Bettong (Bettongia lesueur)
- Greater Bilby (Macrotis lagotis)
- Western Barred Bandicoot (Perameles bougainville)
The first four of these reintroductions have been successful and all four species are now thriving within the reserve.
Numbat and woma python reintroductions were also trialled, but were unsuccessful.
- Numbat (Myrmecobius fasciatus)
- Woma Python (Aspidites ramsayi)